The constitutional law professor, Tanja Karakamisheva, has filed a lawsuit against the authorities for violating the right to self-determination due to the Prespa Treaty. It calls on citizens to get involved in the lawsuit, which would be conducted voluntarily, and court costs would be covered by donations. According to Karakamisheva, international law prohibits violations of human rights, the equality of states, or the right of peoples to self-determination. Karakamisheva announces he will sue the authorities in domestic and international courts. “To all the worried Macedonians who asked me how this Macedonia legal defense process will take place here are the answers: This battle has nothing to do with any party. This battle is and will be over-party, folk and we will start it immediately.
1. All concerned Macedonians who will have a legal opportunity to sue the government for violating the basic human rights that are inviolable, such as the right to self-determination, the right to personal dignity, personal integrity, etc., will be called upon in the battle. as well as for violation of the Constitution and international law.
2. Aid will be requested ONLY for settling the court fees and expenses of the representatives of the citizens before the courts, everything else will be done voluntarily. Following exhaustion of domestic remedies, proceedings will also be brought before the European Court of Human Rights, the UN Human Rights Committee, “1503 proceedings” before the UN Human Rights Council, as well as through proceedings brought to the Special Rapporteurs of the UN Human Rights Council.
3. The more people we gather in this action for SPAS OF MACEDONIA, the more success we will have as a people.
4. WE HAVE TO ACT INTO JOINT MISSION!
5. We will win !!! “, writes Karakamisheva